Have an existing domain name? transferring it to Optic Empire is easy.
Our domain name transfer service is secure, affordable and FAST. We complete all of the background work with your existing registrar making it a painless process.
Domain transfers made easy!
Domain Transfer Requirements
Getting started is simple, however there are several requirements for a domain name transfer to complete successfully.
Domain Name Transfer Process
.au domains (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au, .id.au)
- .au domain names are free to transfer
- domains within 90 days of expiry require renewal during transfer.
- It takes approx 48 hours for the relevant registry to complete the domain transfer.
Top level domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz)
- TLD domain transfers take 5 - 10 days to complete
- Require a minimum of 1 year renewal upon transfer, this extends your current expiry date.
- Newly expired domains can be transferred unless the status is in redemption or pending delete.
- Require the time from initial registration to be greater than 60 days.
- Require the time from a previous transfer to be greater than 60 days.
The transfer process for most extensions is similar and normally takes between 3- 5 business days to complete.
Step 1: The domain transfer request (including domain password) is submitted.
Step 2: An email that requires confirmation is sent to the current listed registrant.
Step 3: Once approved the request is submitted to the relevant regulatory body for processing.
--------> The domain is locked from updates.
Step 4: Once processing is complete the domain name can be updated as normal.
--------> The domain is then unlocked and can be edited.
Domain Name Transfer Prices
For a limited time we are slashing the price of domain name transfers.
|*min 2 year registration on .au domains|